ENSURE YOUR PROJECT IS PROPERLY MANAGED
Despite improvements in safety standards, construction remains the world’s most dangerous industry to work in, with a vast number of major or even fatal injuries happening every year.
These dangers, combined with the need to comply with increasingly demanding legislation such as the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015, together with increasingly high fines for non-compliance, mean it has never been more vital to keep health & safety risk on construction projects at an absolute minimum.
Our team is made up of highly experienced health & safety professionals with a wide variety of construction expertise, who offer CDM consultancy services in accordance with the latest regulations, including:
- CDM coordinator services
- Planning, managing and monitoring health & safety in the pre-construction stage of projects
- Ensuring that duty holders, in particular designers, apply the general principle of prevention
- Identifying client information relevant to health & safety
- Relevant information to duty holders
- Information to the principal contractor to help them plan, manage, monitor and co-ordinate health & safety in the construction phase
- Construction phase plans
- Health & safety files
- Monitoring ongoing health & safety design
- Preparing health & safety files
- Drawing up notification calculations and F10 submissions.